My new Anitgona Nano compared to my Mini Puzzle (review w/pics)

MrsSlocomb

Jan 15, 2020
Pros:
-the antigona fits my Samsung S20 Ultra phone MUCH better than my puzzle because of the trapezoid shape at the top. It does fit in the puzzle but its a pain to get in and out
- i think this is in the "goat sugar"?? leather, which seems to look more carefree than the puzzle
- the strap is adjustable where the puzzle bag's is not
- the chunky zipper is awesome!
- the price approx 1900 for the puzzle co.pared to 990 for the antigona
-the antigona has a card holder slip pocket inside, no pockets inside the puzzle
Cons:
- the strap is not as secure as the puzzle, it has already slipped off once
- no top handle, the puzzles mini top handle is so cute! It would've been great if the antigona had little nano top handles
- the antigona doesn't sit on its own as well as the puzzle the flat part on the bottom of the antigona is smaller so while it will sit on its own, the slightest vibration will make it tip over20200926_134655.jpg20200926_134337.jpg
20200926_133946.jpg

20200926_125526.jpg20200926_125607.jpg
I LOVE both bags but if you have to choose one, the antigona is way more bang for your buck

20200926_134655.jpg

Pros:
-the antigona fits my Samsung S20 Ultra phone MUCH better than my puzzle because of the trapezoid shape at the top. It does fit in the puzzle but its a pain to get in and out
- i think this is in the "goat sugar"?? leather, which seems to look more carefree than the puzzle
- the strap is adjustable where the puzzle bag's is not
- the chunky zipper is awesome!
- the price approx 1900 for the puzzle co.pared to 990 for the antigona
-the antigona has a card holder slip pocket inside, no pockets inside the puzzle
Cons:
- the strap is not as secure as the puzzle, it has already slipped off once
- no top handle, the puzzles mini top handle is so cute! It would've been great if the antigona had little nano top handles
- the antigona doesn't sit on its own as well as the puzzle the flat part on the bottom of the antigona is smaller so while it will sit on its own, the slightest vibration will make it tip overView attachment 4859904View attachment 4859901
View attachment 4859898

View attachment 4859868View attachment 4859869
I LOVE both bags but if you have to choose one, the antigona is way more bang for your buck

View attachment 4859903

It's great to see comparison reviews. Love all the pics you took too. I own the small puzzle and it is a great bag, but I'm spoiled by how much of a good deal Givenchy bags are during sales.

The mini antigona is so cute! I have a small in the sugar leather and it's quite durable. I have the same problem with the strap. It's slipped off from the bag a few times so I sometimes use the top handles.

This was so helpful as I love Loewe and have a small puzzle and was looking for something smaller for just going out. The Givenchy is better for my needs at half the price. You can also switch out the strap for a chain strap, chain wristlet strap, or any other black strap with silver hw - I probably will. :smile:

Reactions: MrsSlocomb