Anita Ko Sparkly things

Love it so pretty!!! I have been debating a while on the rosé gold too... Saw on net a porter the price is 7k now? I thought it was 5kish before. Oye so confusing and with the 14 vs 18k and size difference lol!
Yes you're right theyve increased the price by thousands it's crazy :sad:
It's jumped up by a thousand in one go on their site

View attachment 2030465
i was going back and forth on this one...wasn't sure if the spikes were too pointy...but in the end i fell in love...just wondering if anyone has this bracelet?? if yes...do you keep it on 24/7? does it get in the way (as far as the pyramids go?)
thanks!

I gave in to temptation and bought the RG Anita Ko on ebay....I couldn't resist as it was in Canada (and so few things are) I wanted it to wear with my RG plain love bangle. Mine is not as loose on me as yours is.....I wish it was. I knew the size when I bought it, but thought it would be OK. It looks great beside my love bangle, but (and it hurts to say this.......) it is just too young and trendy for me or, I am too old and boring for it :sad:
I am going to see if I can sell it and put the money towards another RG love bangle.
When I wore it, it was quite comfortable but I woke up one morning with dents in my face :hrmm: Other than that, it was easy to wear ---- and it looks GREAT on you!!

I gave in to temptation and bought the RG Anita Ko on ebay....I couldn't resist as it was in Canada (and so few things are) I wanted it to wear with my RG plain love bangle. Mine is not as loose on me as yours is.....I wish it was. I knew the size when I bought it, but thought it would be OK. It looks great beside my love bangle, but (and it hurts to say this.......) it is just too young and trendy for me or, I am too old and boring for it :sad:
I am going to see if I can sell it and put the money towards another RG love bangle.
When I wore it, it was quite comfortable but I woke up one morning with dents in my face :hrmm: Other than that, it was easy to wear ---- and it looks GREAT on you!!

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks everyone! I agree that anyone of any age can wear this bracelet!! I think it's fresh and edgy!
The Cartier bracelet is do comfy. My fiancé got it for me as a belated bday present...I've been wearing it for about a month now (never take it off) and I have forgotten it's there:smile:. The only thing is it makes a noise when you move your arm...it's really suttle...not loud.

can you post more pics of your anita ko?x
How do you ladies like your Anita Ko pyramid bracelet? I have been wanting one for some time...Can't decide if I will really love it. I have tried one one, also have the EB RG bracelet that looks so close to this.....wondering if I should go for it.
How about the black/gold color or RG?
Do you think it's worth the price?

P.S. for those that own it now, does it get very scratched up?

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 382
  • 326694_in_xl.jpg
    326694_in_xl.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 401