My New and travel favorites:-)

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
Hello guys I went for a 2weeks vacation in Boracay Philippines and I had a such an amazing summer. Before I left for my Vacation I already set my mind straight to get the LV Neverfull in Ebene print since all my LV are Ebene, fast forward....I was shopping for a Passport cover at COACH and Wristlet for my cousin since I will see her in Boracay giving it to her as a gift and I did found some:smile: I was on the check out when the SA was organizing all the NEW Arrival items in the shelves and I saw this tote that almost look like LV Neverfull and of course I check it out:smile: I asked the lady how much and she said that is only $99.00 before tax and I put it on in my shoulders and trying 3 different styles and print. I was convinced that since I'm looking for something like the LV that will cost $1000.00 I asked my self do I really want to spend that money for a carry on bag? Finally I made my decision to take this beautiful tote with me and since this is my 1st MOnogram CC that I will own I look at their shoes and they do have a New items as well and found a shoe to match:smile: I'm the Bag and Shoe matcher:smile: yes I'm a nerd...lol
I spend $245.00 on my Bag and Shoe and yes I save $800.00 not buying LV Neverfull and I used that to my trip instead. I was so proud to my self that I made a fantastic decision:smile:

Attachments

• 20140513_211819-1-1.jpg
    20140513_211819-1-1.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 20140513_211933-1-1.jpg
    20140513_211933-1-1.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 1,035
Congratulations! How cute! Super smart decision. I use most of my extra $ on travel too. Much more important to see the world and you found something to look good while you're doing it too for a great price. :smile:

A little disappointed since I always expect a beat down story from you but I'll let you slide... ;) You're having a good Coach year!

Thank you guys so much and yes SMART decision and my bag is just special even though is not LV...I got so much compliment while I'm on vacation:smile: plus It does hold like never ending..lol
BTW the charm tag is just sold me, luv the bright red accent:smile:

Hello guys I went for a 2weeks vacation in Boracay Philippines and I had a such an amazing summer. Before I left for my Vacation I already set my mind straight to get the LV Neverfull in Ebene print since all my LV are Ebene, fast forward....I was shopping for a Passport cover at COACH and Wristlet for my cousin since I will see her in Boracay giving it to her as a gift and I did found some:smile: I was on the check out when the SA was organizing all the NEW Arrival items in the shelves and I saw this tote that almost look like LV Neverfull and of course I check it out:smile: I asked the lady how much and she said that is only $99.00 before tax and I put it on in my shoulders and trying 3 different styles and print. I was convinced that since I'm looking for something like the LV that will cost $1000.00 I asked my self do I really want to spend that money for a carry on bag? Finally I made my decision to take this beautiful tote with me and since this is my 1st MOnogram CC that I will own I look at their shoes and they do have a New items as well and found a shoe to match:smile: I'm the Bag and Shoe matcher:smile: yes I'm a nerd...lol
I spend $245.00 on my Bag and Shoe and yes I save $800.00 not buying LV Neverfull and I used that to my trip instead. I was so proud to my self that I made a fantastic decision:smile:
Nice set. Hope your trip was wonderful !

Great choice and I hope you had a great vacay! Yay to having extra money to spend on a vacay!!