My new and perfect bag! A Dooney??

Love your bag! I own a lot of dooney bags and I love them all!! I have hearts, and the it collection. I also own an AWL barrel in dark brown. I love how soft it is and the was it smells! Congrats!:biggrin:

Congratulations, it's gorgeous! I love the all weather leather, and think the red is so vibrant! I like D&B, they have some really nice, great quality bags. I'm glad you found the "one". :o)

That's a really nice set you have. I think D&B have made a good job on this one and the really barf-inducing monogram shouldn't distract from other quality bags they can put out.

Enjoy the bags and hope to see you Hermes-ed before long :love:

I must confess, I am loving your bag! What is really interesting, I just bought the doodle medium sac purse from dooney and bourke and I like it better than my LV Speedy Mono. I thought the Dooney IT and Doodle and Hearts bags were a little funky at first. But I am now a big fan. I guess I am getting old. The louder the bag the better. I also have the Bucket Dooney IT bag. I have other designers couch, prada, carlos falchi etc. Dooney is my favorite and has been since the 80's opps showing my age.

abandonedimages said:
No but I would love to see pictures! Would you say it holds a lot?
Yep, The Doodle Medium Sac holds alot. Holds all that I would want to carry. Sorry I posted twice, I forgot I posted last night. "age" . Sorry I don't have pics, but you can check the bag out on Dooney and Bourke. com. I don't know what it is, but I love this bag, I havn't gotten this excited over a bag in a long time. I promised my husband that I wouldn't buy another bag for the rest of the year and this is a sacrafice for me.

I love that bag! Such a cool color. I'm going to have to start paying closer attention to Dooney's. I've been into Coach a lot lately (similar price range) but it looks like it's time to branch out:smile: