My new and FINAL paddy addition!

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
I just got this badboy yesterday morning and I love it to death!!! The most pebbly paddy i ever owned :love:

For once, i'm very satisfied w/ my paddy collection... so no more new paddys for me. :nuts:

Here is my final addition... blue nuit!!

bluenuit.jpg

Here's my complete paddy family :heart: :heart:

newfampic1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :shame:

It's beautiful ... absolutely love:love: the blue nuit! Your paddie collection is gorgeous:drool: but there's still some stunning colors out there. Are you sure it's your final paddy?:graucho:

Thank you Eucalyptic, and ASL :heart:

It really is Cristina's fault..... LOL I would've never thought of Blue Nuit until I saw her thread (thank you for writing that thread BTW :flowers:) ... Then I sought the advice of a couple of PFers :love: and they encouraged me more... so i just had to get it. It really is such a beautiful color!

D&G WOW WOW WOW

That is one gorgeous bag and your collection is just the ultimate of all great colours.

I am loving the wee mountain there - please let there be an avalanche and it fall down on top of me!

Plus there are no mountains in NYC so I think you should send them all to the land of the moutains here in Scotland for ME!!!

Congrats again

Thank you Sonja, Dollygirl, hmwe, chloehandbags (:queen: of chloe), chipoman, secret :heart: :love: :tender: :flowers: :flowers:

When i first got the chloe bug last year, i overbought way too many paddys... but I let some go and was able to realize which colors/styles i really wanted. It's just right for me :P I'll definitely buy more chloe, but absolutely NO paddys.