My new and Favorite purse

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Hey, does anyone have the Soho Signature Small Flap 10602!I just got it as a Birthday gift and it is just right. The size, and the color is Khaki/ Chocolate, a color that can be used all year round!:yahoo:

I don't have that one, but I do have a large leather soho flap, that i think is seriously my favorite....it is just the best fall back to one....I would love to have another one in signature!
This i have to say is one of my favorite lines! i think everyone needs to have ...at least one (lol) soho flap, because they are just so classy looking! i especially like the leather one!

I have one of these (not sure if its medium or large though) from several years ago in a soft maize/yellowish color. The leather on this bag is soooo soft. I always bring it out as one of my summer bags!

I have a large one in a blush pink suede and one in a dark purple color that I just found on eBay. Same exact style, different colors.

I LOVE the styld of this bag. It's by far my favorite. I know suede isn't an every day bag, but I can't help it... I LOVE it. The only time I don't wear it is when I wear black - the strap is brown.

...This is a major side note, but what's up with Coach mixing black with brown? I don't care what anyone says, I'll never wear those 2 colors together. Ever.

Carry on with the Soho Flap talk!