My new and amazing Striped Hudson, come see! <3

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Finally I got an amazing Striping Hudson! Thanks to an incredible and lovely tPFer, this beautiful baby came to me today. It's the most beautiful bag I would have to say I own. I have tons of LV and some other MJ's, etc...but this one is just...breathtaking. What's even more amazing is the 2 zippered sides have the lucious green leather lining them as well..not canvas or whatever other material! All leather, yummy leather! I wanted the Hudson when it came out and got sent a HORRID wrecked one from a Saks Fifth Avenue online order and returned it..wanted to get another cause I loved this style but ended up never finding the time to search (and was buying other items at the time too)...now I have an amazing, brand new/mint, Black/Maroon one. I'm so happy!!!!!! I never thought I'd be able to get this bag, especially new, after so long. I haven't been able to find any, is this style (not color, but STYLE) completely discontinued? Just curious, cause I would maybe get other color combos in the future if they had....I LOVE this bag! Okie, no more blabbing, here's the pics of my new love :love:

hudson2.jpg

hudson3.jpg

hudson4.jpg

hudson5.jpg

hudson6.jpg

Thanks so much for looking xoxoxoxo :yahoo:

Aww thank you everyone!!!! I love it so much and all your sweet comments have made me even happier today!

Nanaz - You are such a doll...I have been rocking it all day, walking around my house in my PJ's pacing in front of andrew saying, "hey, look at me, are you looking, look, look, look, look at me and my bag, look". lmao, im driving him nuts, hehe. :heart: