My New Amore Campeggio.. Pics Inside!

Yasha

Oct 23, 2006
I had ZERO chance of getting an Amore unless off eBay (Pulse never got back to me after saying they would hold a Zucca and we dont have any stores nearby in Australia) and I found this. Yes its retail price but I think its pretty cute. Plus I havent got this style bag yet

43613256_tp.jpg

43613362_tp.jpg

43613181_tp.jpg

I paid $159.99 on eBay plus they ship direct to me here in Oz ;) So happy I FINALLY got an Amore!

Glad you like the campeggio. I love mine too! I just wish I had a chance to use it more. I may have to get a stellina sometime. We'll see.
That's exactly how I felt! I wanted to get the amore in stellina too because once I stop toting kid stuff around I probably wouldn't use this big size as much! And the colors are so light (& beautiful) I'm afraid schlepping it around is going to make it dirty! (That's the reason for the pirata to go to the pool!)

Once I see this adios stellina I'll have a better idea if I like the stellina or not! But whatever I do I've got to wait if I keep the adios bag...its all a guessing game at this point! What to keep, what to return....I need to learn how to trade or sell! I had to pass up a cute bambinone that lattegrl helped pick out for me because I couldn't use my $25 gift card over the phone! Macy's charges HUGE shipping charge plus tax....so in the end the 20% wouldn't have saved me any money and I'm hoping I love these other bags and have to figure out how to break the bad news to my hubby.:nuts: :crybaby: He definitely sqwacks less if he knows they didn't cost retail.

You have a great print placement, and I love Adios Star and Ciao Ciao as well, I wouldn't mind having them twice. :smile:
I love my Campeggio--other than my new zucca, it's probably my next favorite bag style.

So you like having the ciao ciao style? I like it too..I just was trying to get one of each style and each print...like a puzzle I swear! Not working out that way either....

Congrats on your campeggio :dothewave: :dothewave: It's adorable. I :heart: that adios & ciao ciao are on there twice...they're so cute!! You've gotta tell us how you like it IRL when you get it!! :graucho: