My New Alexa in green...!!!

praneha

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All

I just received my beautiful Alexa bag in green Color. This Color was not available in my country and had to order online. So this came from UK. I love this Color how ever I also want in oak/chestnut Color. Is this collection a permanent one? Sorry am new to Mulberry so want to see if this stays for longer so that I can buy later or should I just grab it now? Also this is the first time am wanting to buy the same bag in different colors is it crazy . Any feedback would be very useful. Attaching the pics of the green on which I received just had an hour back.

A6C34EB3-F94E-4882-AA24-F1CD0DF7111B.jpeg

7512567D-36A5-46B3-ABAC-7D581D846A0A.jpeg

I don't know if it's a permanent color or not, but I think you should keep it. It's really beautiful and I imagine would look even better in sunlight. And no, it's definitely not crazy to want (or own) the same bag in different colors! :biggrin:
The thing you could try to do is this: open a picture of this bag on your computer and another Alexa in the other color you're thinking of getting. Switch between the two pictures several times back and forth. Which one do you like better?

Reactions: Taimi
I don't know if it's a permanent color or not, but I think you should keep it. It's really beautiful and I imagine would look even better in sunlight. And no, it's definitely not crazy to want (or own) the same bag in different colors! :biggrin:
The thing you could try to do is this: open a picture of this bag on your computer and another Alexa in the other color you're thinking of getting. Switch between the two pictures several times back and forth. Which one do you like better?
Thanks for feedback. I will for sure keep this Color. It’s very beautiful . I have placed the order now how chestnut Color too. I wanted some neutral Color so could not wait to get it

I think the green colour is so nice, and also so different from a tan version that it wouldn't be crazy to have more than one bag in different colours. I have a loewe puzzle in dark/neutral colours and I want a smaller size in louder colours as well!

Hi All

I just received my beautiful Alexa bag in green Color. This Color was not available in my country and had to order online. So this came from UK. I love this Color how ever I also want in oak/chestnut Color. Is this collection a permanent one? Sorry am new to Mulberry so want to see if this stays for longer so that I can buy later or should I just grab it now? Also this is the first time am wanting to buy the same bag in different colors is it crazy . Any feedback would be very useful. Attaching the pics of the green on which I received just had an hour back.

View attachment 4991219

View attachment 4991220

Love the bag and the color!!! Buy as many as you want. Who cares how many you have. Enjoy life and enjoy your bags. However, I would strongly recommend that you give it a while and see if the desire stays with you. I have ordered more right away when I was first enamored of a bag and later regretted it.

Hi All

View attachment 4991219

View attachment 4991220
Wow, what a stunning bag!
I have never looked at the Alexa before but, it appears to be an almost perfect bag and the green is so yummy!
I would love to know how you are getting on with it as I keep looking at the green one and have almost persuaded myself to buy. Is it a good bag to use? I have the bayswater satchel in black at the moment which I love too.

Wow, what a stunning bag!
I have never looked at the Alexa before but, it appears to be an almost perfect bag and the green is so yummy!
I would love to know how you are getting on with it as I keep looking at the green one and have almost persuaded myself to buy. Is it a good bag to use? I have the bayswater satchel in black at the moment which I love too.
Hi the color is definitely beautiful . I did buy a darley bag in the same Color as I just love this shade. Unfortunately I have not used my green Alexa yet, as am not going out and still working from home. I did take the chestnut Alexa out. It does hold a lot and of a good size. But some how I feel it is slightly heavy when I used it for a full day. Not sure how others feel on this.

So beautiful! I am tempted. Debating whether to get a regular-sized vs mini Alexa. I gradually gravitated towards mini crossbody bags since I became a mom, but regular-sized seem more appropriate for work.

Hi All

View attachment 4991219

View attachment 4991220
Hi All

View attachment 4991219

View attachment 4991220
Hellooo!
I loved yours so much that I ordered one too! She's only just arrived and is the standard size in Mulberry green and is fabulous. I think it may take a while to get used to opening and closing her with the straps and lock, which seem rather tricky at the moment but, happily, oh so happily my Samorga liner for my LV Speedy 25 fits really well! 20210504_193320.jpg

So beautiful! I am tempted. Debating whether to get a regular-sized vs mini Alexa. I gradually gravitated towards mini crossbody bags since I became a mom, but regular-sized seem more appropriate for work.
I had the same thoughts and eventually chose the regular size and I'm really pleased I did. It's actually not as huge as you'd think, I think it's a really good size and well proportioned but having said that... I'd like a small bag too. Maybe a mini bayswater

Reactions: the_baglover
I still have all my alexas from the original collection ten of them it’s not crazy if you love the style congrats on your first
Hello! You clearly love the Alexa, but, 2 days after receiving mine, I find with 2 magnetic closures and a postie's lock, I need 3 hands to open and close her! - did you have any problems?