My New Agenda!!

Ooohhh...so pretty! I can't wait! I ordered my Koala agenda from eLUX two days ago and it still hasn't shipped, even though I ordered Express shipping. Hopefully they will overnight it today? :shrugs:

They gave you a calendar refill with yours? I'm expecting mine to arrive empty, but I wouldn't mind being surprised...

Hi, i just purcased the koala ageda too! Please tell me what refills you purchased. The SA really confused me and I am not sure what is available? Tell me about the sticky notes too! never seen them!

blackbutterfly said:
I have the 2006 Agenda Diary...why didn't I know that it would be free?! :shrugs: I was prepared to buy the inserts, but when my SA told me it was free I had to buy the stickynotes. They were $10.

Hey I'm curious where and when you got the agenda? I was going to buy it this week but in Canada the inserts are not free. It's $62 CAD + tax to get the calendar/ruler/etc. even though it's for 2006 and 2006 is 8.5 months over!!

Thanks blackbutterfly!

jadecee said:
Hey I'm curious where and when you got the agenda? I was going to buy it this week but in Canada the inserts are not free. It's $62 CAD + tax to get the calendar/ruler/etc. even though it's for 2006 and 2006 is 8.5 months over!!

Thanks blackbutterfly!
normally they will give them to you free with purchase once the year is sooo far along, this happened to me too when I bought my medium agenda b/c it was like July or August when I bought it too.....If you were to buy it in the beginning of the year you would pay for it, it's kinda a courtesy for them to do this and this is something that normally would cost money......

Lola24 said:
normally they will give them to you free with purchase once the year is sooo far along, this happened to me too when I bought my medium agenda b/c it was like July or August when I bought it too.....If you were to buy it in the beginning of the year you would pay for it, it's kinda a courtesy for them to do this and this is something that normally would cost money......

Good to know..thanks Lola..

Congrats on your purchase! I am happy to hear that you picked up the Koala - this is one of my fav styles!

Wow... I had to pay for my inserts and I only
purchased mine a short while ago.....grrr

I love it! Congrats hun! I'm looking to buy an agenda myself and am having a hard time choosing between the mono and damier. Your pics are making it even harder! It's just so lovely~ :heart:

LisaG719 said:
Congrats on your purchase! I am happy to hear that you picked up the Koala - this is one of my fav styles!

Wow... I had to pay for my inserts and I only
purchased mine a short while ago.....grrr
I guess it may be case by case and I did buy my agenda from an SA I regularly go to, but that's what they told me.....once the year is so far along they start giving the remainder of the year with the purchase along with whatever else from the refil package that isn't date specific.....