My new adoptees

MsCho

Apr 17, 2015
CBCC64C7-7B03-4138-8D53-97C88D48FBCD.jpeg I went to a consignment store to sell some items and the sales clerk told me that Hermes will be increasing the prices of their bags in July. So he said it would be good to invest in pieces before then. I did want to look at the Evelyn TPM since they’re discontinued and ended up coming home with these two babies. If anyone knows the name of the tote I would really like to know! Thanks!

Reactions: Hermezzy
View attachment 4747702 I went to a consignment store to sell some items and the sales clerk told me that Hermes will be increasing the prices of their bags in July. So he said it would be good to invest in pieces before then. I did want to look at the Evelyn TPM since they’re discontinued and ended up coming home with these two babies. If anyone knows the name of the tote I would really like to know! Thanks!
The TPM is not discontinued as far as I know. I just bought one at the store. It’s very pretty though

Agreed. It is not discontinued, nor have I heard anything about price increases in July. I’d personally be weary of this consignment store as it seems they deal in less than honest sales tactics...
I had read it was discontinued in 2019 on several sites. I should stop by a store and ask. For price increase, I think he said July or September. Anyone hear of a price increase in September?

I had read it was discontinued in 2019 on several sites. I should stop by a store and ask. For price increase, I think he said July or September. Anyone hear of a price increase in September?

It is not discontinued. I asked my SA earlier this year after hearing such rumors and she confirmed it is not. Have not heard of any upcoming price increases either.

I'm pretty sure it's called the Fourre Tout, and I think yours is the PM size.

that’s what it reminded me of but I didn’t think they made an inside out version (the zip pocket should be on the inside)...same as that stamp, should be inside...but then it also doesn’t look like just a fourre tout flipped inside out because then the buttons shouldn’t be like that.

what does this bag look like inside OP?