My new addition :)

1. After taking a break from buying new bags, I found the Kate Spade Hadley bag I'd been eyeing since it came out on sale at Nordstroms! I've used it several times already and it's a great size for people who carry a medium size organizer or even light school books. I highly recommend it!

KSpade Hadley1.jpg
  2. Oooh, very cute! I love that fabric/leather combination! Can I ask how much it was on sale?

3. Very nice...most people don't have very nice things to say about Kate Spade on this forum, but I love her stuff. Your bag looks great! Enjoy it!

4. Makes me think of the Hamptons, although I have never been there myself personally! Lol! I LOVE your purse-- congrats!!

5. I've never seen that one before! I have a lot of kate spade bags and love them!

6. Hmm...I had no idea that people here didn't like Kate Spade that much. I don't usually care for her designs, but this one jumped out at me.

On sale, it was $369 before tax from $495.

7. i like it, very cute, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice