My new accessories, come see the pics! =)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A relative of mine just came back from the States and brought me back some outlet goodies and I wanted to share them with you all. I'm loving everything and can't wait to start using it all!! :love:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice choices :tup: Congrats!!

3. Cute stuff!!! Congrats!

4. more pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i got this trigger snap fob last week from the Yorkdale sale.
    [​IMG]

5. Very pretty, love the scarf and the cosmetic case! We have the same patent magenta skinny too :smile:

6. Group pic...

[​IMG]

7. I'm loving the Madison and Amanda accessories. Great haul!

8. Very very nice.

9. Very nice! :yes: I love the Purple lurex wristlet and coin purse.

10. Great stuff! I have the purple lurex wristlet and keep my purple Ipod nano in it. I recently got that perfume solid at my outlet, and am expecting that same chevron ponytail scarf in the mail from ebay any day! Your relative has great taste - love the teal items, too!

11. Wow, very nice. Wish I could nab one of those Coach Solid Perfumes for just $10!!

12. What a fantastic relative you have! I adore all of your goodies. Now you have the difficult decision of deciding how to use everything and what to use first!

13. Very nice! I love everything you got!

14. Cute stuff. :smile:

15. Everythings so cute :] :heart: your scarf. lurex and the satin are beautiful too