My new A Wang family :-)

Oct 1, 2011
292
0
United States
Please meet my new A Wang family members :smile:
1. Miss Lia (espresso)
2. Miss Rocco (grey/melange grey)
3. Miss Claudia (comfy black platform sandals)
I would love to keep adding to the brood!!!
My Fav bags too :smile:
Your Melange grey rocco looks darker than mine...where did you get your rocco? i like your grey better
 

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
2,723
3,262
champagne_dream said:
My Fav bags too :smile:
Your Melange grey rocco looks darker than mine...where did you get your rocco? i like your grey better
Thanks! I got my rocco from saks. The colour was grey on the website but the tag is melange grey :smile:
 

rx4dsoul

chicken soup & bags!
Authenticator
Apr 7, 2011
7,785
904
Please meet my new A Wang family members :smile:
1. Miss Lia (espresso)
2. Miss Rocco (grey/melange grey)
3. Miss Claudia (comfy black platform sandals)
I would love to keep adding to the brood!!!
Oh you have a wonderful family!! Congratulations.
And the Lia certainly looks spacious...
I also love the silver studs they seem to shine with their own light...almost luminescent :smile:
 

yangyang

Member
May 21, 2008
489
0
Beautiful collection, I love you managed to make it look dressy yet casual enough for everyday :smile:
 

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
2,723
3,262
rx4dsoul said:
Oh you have a wonderful family!! Congratulations.
And the Lia certainly looks spacious...
I also love the silver studs they seem to shine with their own light...almost luminescent :smile:
Thank you! I love the silver studs too! They just make the bags POP!
I am yet to take my lia out but I agree that she is spacious! So much bigger than I thought hahaha
 

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
2,723
3,262
yangyang said:
Beautiful collection, I love you managed to make it look dressy yet casual enough for everyday :smile:
Thank you yangyang! Isnt it great how the bags can be so versatile!?! :smile:
 

rx4dsoul

chicken soup & bags!
Authenticator
Apr 7, 2011
7,785
904
Thank you! I love the silver studs too! They just make the bags POP!
I am yet to take my lia out but I agree that she is spacious! So much bigger than I thought hahaha
I'm enlarging these for you (so we can all admire it more) I hope you don't mind ;)