My new 4.5 ct eternity band - I love it!!!!!!

htabby

O.G.
Apr 10, 2010
I was so excited this summer when hubby gave me the go ahead to order a larger eternity band at our 3 year anniversary instead of having to wait til 5 years!!!!!! I was so excited and went for 25 pointers in a open basket style. It turned out perfect, and I couldn't love it any more. DH has told me that this new eternity band takes care of my birthday (September) and our 3 year anniversary which is in December (lol)!!!! Along with the new ring, we just got back from 5 days in Vegas for my birthday as well. I can't believe I am 42 and this was my first time in Vegas.

Ring stats - size 8 finger, 25 pointers, 4.5 ctw, 14 kt white gold, g/h stones

Also, I got the eternity band to wear on my right hand but did wear it once with my ering. Now on to pictures, and I apologize for so many photos I was just so excited!!!!! The first couple photos include my ering as well.

Attachments

• pf a.jpg
    pf a.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,153
  • pf b.jpg
    pf b.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,202
  • pf c.jpg
    pf c.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,148
  • pf d.jpg
    pf d.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,144
  • pf h.jpg
    pf h.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,148
  • pf g.jpg
    pf g.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,142
  • pf f.jpg
    pf f.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,158
  • pf e.jpg
    pf e.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,144
  • pf i.jpg
    pf i.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,142
  • pf j.jpg
    pf j.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,151
Gorgeous!!!! Happy birthday and anniversary hehe!!! Enjoy that beauty! And your ering is stunning!

Thanks so much!!! It was a great birthday!!!!!

your eternity ring is stunning, just as your ering :smile:
congrats and enjoy it

Thanks so much - I love them both!!!!

Congratulations! It is beautiful.
Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Thanks so much!!!!!

Stunning! Looooooooove it!

Thank you - I am so happy with it!!!!!

Stunning ring! Congrats & happy birthday and anniversary!

Thanks so much - I am happy to combine the special occasions for the year to be able to have this eternity band!!!!

LORD!

That is beautiful! Wow wow wow. Could we get more pics of how it looks with the ering? It's stunning apart but I really like how they look together as well!

Thanks so much!!!! I am surprised that I actually like it with my ering but I do as well. I will mostly wear it on its own but on nights that we go out I can see myself pairing the two rings together. I have attached a few more photos to show you the two rings together. Please excuse my puffy fingers this morning - I have been on a strong dose of steroids this week because of my hives.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 815
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 814
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 822
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg