My New 228 Purple Reissue - Should I keep?

Ok, I have decided to keep the purple 228. The color is too beautiful to resist and I will get the gold or navy in 227. I am tempted to buy both. Yikes!

if u dont mind, when u get the 227 please post them side by side with 228, i have a dillemma on which one i should get, i have 226 dark silver 2007 and would like to get another one ... pleaseeeee:heart::heart:

Pretty purple bag~ but where in the world do they have return policies like this? I'd hate to have a bag that has been through so many homes and hands... just my honest opinion :shrugs:

I'd keep it though- 228's are pretty hard to come by.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I may not want to keep this bag due to the size as i prefer it in size 227. In terms of color, if to choose between purple or navy, my choice will be navy as it's more practical as an everyday bag:love:

Hi EJ, you should keep it. The color is really beautiful. You could wear the shoes/bag together with a black or navy cocktail dress, or another all black or all navy outfit. It is a bit matchy, for the shoes and bag to be so close in color, but I think it could work.

If you are getting a second color, I vote for gold. It's not that I don't like the navy, I think it is really lovely. It is just that gold is very different from the one you just bought. But, that being said, there are more gold bags in the world than metallic navy. It is a hard choice. Which would you wear more? Personally, I got purple because I couldn't think of what I would wear the navy with. If you have a lot that you could wear with the navy, then it may be a better choice than the gold, but at least the gold gives you an option to wear with lighter colored outfits this spring/summer. I think that the gold would be very useful.

why does everyone keep buying things and then wonder if they want it or not?

any Chanel bag that comes within arms reach of me, is here to stay!!

if you dont have clothes to "match", then this is the PERFECT excuse to go out and find ones that do!! thats the magic of shopping!! lol