My new 2016 Cruise Collection Fuchsia WOC

Dec 26, 2008
I have decided to get the Fuchsia WOC from the 2016 Cruise Collection. This is my first WOC. I hope I won't get any color transfer on this bag. Any tips? Thank you!! The pink is actually not as bright as the picture. I figured I buy the bag, just in case I wasn't able to get the black one. The SA said...it is good to buy something from the collection, because something about how they will not make something like this again for that specific collection.

Attachments

• IMG_6528.JPG
    IMG_6528.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 738
Last edited:
Congrats on this cute sweetie. Its a lovely pink to be added to the collection.

About color transfer, avoid wearing it with demin or colored attires. But at the end of the day, if things happen, just move on. Dont get stressed out or upset by it too much. Nothing will last anyway. Just enjoy this bag to the fullest!

Congrats on this cute sweetie. Its a lovely pink to be added to the collection.

About color transfer, avoid wearing it with demin or colored attires. But at the end of the day, if things happen, just move on. Dont get stressed out or upset by it too much. Nothing will last anyway. Just enjoy this bag to the fullest!

Thank you sooooooooo much!! I don't understand about the colored attires...I wear blacks, pinks and my dress for the wedding is majority ivory with splashes of black and my coat is black(Gasp). This is my first bag I have that is Pink. Most of my bags are black and the Monogram Canvas ones by LV. But I do agree with you...I should just enjoy my bag to the fullest. :smile::woohoo::

Pretty pretty!

I am def of the philosophy that nice things are meant to be USED!!! :biggrin:

Abosutely!

Thank you sooooooooo much!! I don't understand about the colored attires...I wear blacks, pinks and my dress for the wedding is majority ivory with splashes of black and my coat is black(Gasp). This is my first bag I have that is Pink. Most of my bags are black and the Monogram Canvas ones by LV. But I do agree with you...I should just enjoy my bag to the fullest. :smile::woohoo::

Perhaps you may want to be careful of your 'blacks'.
I have lots of pink bags and I have no problem with them so far :smile:

Gorgeous Pink WOC! I agree with others, enjoy the nice things that you have. If you're wearing dark jeans or black clothing, just try to keep this pink away from the dark colors as best you can.

I do this and so far so good. My advice is to just be careful, but always enjoy!

Gorgeous Pink WOC! I agree with others, enjoy the nice things that you have. If you're wearing dark jeans or black clothing, just try to keep this pink away from the dark colors as best you can.

I do this and so far so good. My advice is to just be careful, but always enjoy!

Thank you sooooooo much!! It's gonna be hard with the darkest clothing, because most of my tops & coats are black, purples and darker pinks, that is because I am kinda like Pigpen😱
80% of my clothes are dark so this way if I spill or drop food on me it won't stain my clothes. LOL!! But I will definitely be careful!!