My new 09 Charbon City with white film like...

purseaddict76

Talk to her...
O.G.
Dec 17, 2008
hello girls,

i just bought 09 charbon city bag and i love it but when i took the bag during the day outside, i've noticed it has like white film like on the leather... does anyone's bag like that? it's bothering me a lot... help!:sad:

i have a charbon GSH PT and there is no white film feeling on the leather, it's smooshy, and the dye seems to be one with the leather. maybe you should ask for an exchange if it bothers you.

it happened to my 08 charbon, kind of a waxy rubbery feel on the leather, so i used my hairdryer and just lightly went over it with a warm hair dryer (2-3 minutes even strokes) and the leather immediately softened up, plus the color immediately intensified a little bit. hope this helps!!

I saw someone's brand new Charbon Day it has a whitish cast. It is just the sheen, IMO the leather & colour & leather is GORGEOUS just like yours. I would not buff off the layer coz I like it that way!

Bumping this thread up. I see what the whitish cast is. Here is my Charbon WE with the ashy twist to the brown & my beloved Day which is the shade of fresh expresso beans. I do love the deeper, darker shade of my Day but the ashy twist is rather interesting. I cannot wait to break in my WE so I can make it a work bag & not just a weekend getaway bag!

attachment.php

Attachments

• charbonduos.jpg
    charbonduos.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 224