My new 09 Anthra SGH Day! Comparison with 08 Anthra.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Woohoo! The first impression I had when I saw her was, "Oh she's quite blue!" She is darker than my 08 Anthra Work. More "steely" if you know what I mean. I've posted comparison pics, as well as one with my 08 Black SGH Day for those interested to see the difference.
    I don't have a lot of knowledge on Bal leathers, but the 09 Anthra is what I would consider distressed and puffy compared to my 08 bags. The leather is definitely not dry. I realise now that my 08 black was a tad dry before moisturising. But I think the 09 Anthra will look less distressed once I moisturise it with LMB as well.

Pics were taken under a skylight on a rainy cloudy day. Sorry I couldn't post bigger pics for some reason.

Attached Files:

2. wooow!! HOT BAGS SISTA lol

3. wait, which is which? loving the bag on the right :yes:

4. ^^ The bag on the right in all the pics is the 09 Anthra. I've just been moisturising and drying it and leather is definitely thicker than 08.

5. ^^ it looks gorgeous and reminds me of 07 plomb. good job :tup:

6. Oh she looks pretty! I'd love to see modeling pics too. I think 09 anthra is definitely darker than 08 from what I've seen so far. I'm glad you said it has more blue tones because I thought the SGH 09 anthras looked more dark grey (from photos anyway). Congrats, love anthra for any year!

7. Gorgeous :drool:

8. So nice! :nuts:

9. Gorgeous, congrats!

10. Thanks, everyone!

roey, will post modelling pics soon. I think both 08 and 09 anthras are gorgeous! You're right, anthra in any year doesn't disappoint.

11. Ok, I've managed to enlarge the pic. This comparison is true to life.
    [​IMG]

12. Congrats Saff, you're really a "dark colors" lover and all your bags are gorgeous! :smile: Can't wait to see your modeling pic!

13. Gorgeous!!! I am so getting a day next!!!!

14. WOW, THANKS SAFF! WHAT A DIFFERENCE. LOVE THE 09. I AM SO GLAD I WAITED TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE! LOVE IT! CONGRATS!
    :tup::graucho::drool:

15. Thanks, ladies!

the-chus, gosh you're right. I'm definitely a dark bag kind of girl. lol! will post a modelling pic once the sun comes out.

fuchsiafirefly, IMO the 09 is "richer". Definitely worth checking out!