My new 07 Sienna/Tabac City!!! Pics!!!

Sialia

O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
She just arrived today from Aloha Rag. Oh...my...god I'm in love. She's even better than I'd expected. She's exactly the colour I was hoping for (rich warm brown with reddish undertones) and she's soft and smooshy and cuddly. I keep hugging her :shame:.

Here are some pics:

Peek-a-boo!
attachment.php

With flash:
attachment.php

With flash:
attachment.php

Without flash:
attachment.php

In my hand (ignore the slippers, etc. - I'm working at home today!):
attachment.php

Attachments

• BBag05 - Peek-a-boo!.JPG
    BBag05 - Peek-a-boo!.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 386
  • BBag06 - Here she is!.JPG
    BBag06 - Here she is!.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 8,471
  • BBag14 - No flash.JPG
    BBag14 - No flash.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 8,209
  • BBag15 - With flash.JPG
    BBag15 - With flash.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 9,902
  • BBag07 - In hand - with flash.JPG
    BBag07 - In hand - with flash.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 5,122
Congratulations!! So gorgeous!! I've been drooling over sienna for a while and have been trying to hold out until I see the fall colors and how much damage that is going to do, but your pics are making it so hard to hold out! Also, I have to ask - where you working from home today because you knew she was coming :graucho:??

Thanks everyone! I can't get over what a great colour Sienna is. Not too dark, not too light, not too brown, not orangey, no too reddish. Just perfect.

CoutureObsessed - It was a very happy coincidence that I ended up being at home today for her arrival. She was supposed to come yesterday while I was at work but got delayed. I was very happy, though, that my husband, son and mother-in-law decided to go swimming today, which meant that I'm home alone and able to take tons of pictures and fawn over her :lol: (oops, I mean...ummm...that I'll do that later after finishing my work....yeah...).

She's beautiful! Congratulations.

All the Sienna bags look outstanding. I have to keep reminding myself that I really don't wear enough brown to justify having lots of brown bags -- I am seriously lusting after Sienna regardless, just because the leather and colour look so yummy.

So pretty sialia, congratulations! That color is so stunningly rich.

And I'm like you too, I don't like any distractions when I'm opening a box and meeting a new bag for the first time!

Thanks Drati, Tofuchan and Balihai88!

Drati - Sienna's such a deep rich colour that you could easily wear it with black. That's one of the reasons I picked it, since it seems like it'll go with everything. I'll have to take pics at some point wearing it with my black wool coat.

Balihai - I can't think of anything more distracting while unwrapping my new bag than my husband standing behind me laughing at me :lol:. Especially when he catches me sniffing the leather. And when he says "Poor goat!" when he finds out that it's goat leather :rolleyes:. Yeah, I think it's better to be alone for these things ;).