My Neverfull Pochette got stolen- so sad!

deej87

Feb 26, 2012
Hi All, I'm near tears. I just got back from my Paris vacation and I bought a never full for the first time, GM DE. I was so happy as I've been lusting over this bag forever. Anyway I had the bag and the pochette separated because I wanted to wear the pochette only. Anyway the pouchette was in my luggage and the bag was in my carryon. I got home and it's not there. I'm near tears and so sad. I have a few questions though.
1) I used Amex to buy it- can Amex replace the Pochette only?
2) If I can't get it replaced by Amex, can I purchase the pochette from LV? (That would cancel out any savings I got by purchasing in Paris :sad:(( )

Thanks everyone, :tdown::mad::crybaby::cry:

Awww, I'm so sorry! I'm not sure that LV can replace just the Pochette but it never hurts to ask. It's such a shame that people do things like this. I truly feel for you.

Hi All, I'm near tears. I just got back from my Paris vacation and I bought a never full for the first time, GM DE. I was so happy as I've been lusting over this bag forever. Anyway I had the bag and the pochette separated because I wanted to wear the pochette only. Anyway the pouchette was in my luggage and the bag was in my carryon. I got home and it's not there. I'm near tears and so sad. I have a few questions though.
1) I used Amex to buy it- can Amex replace the Pochette only?
2) If I can't get it replaced by Amex, can I purchase the pochette from LV? (That would cancel out any savings I got by purchasing in Paris :sad:(( )

Thanks everyone, :tdown::mad::crybaby::cry:
I would Report it, then see if lv can order just the pochette, get them to order for you, call amex, tell them lv have ordered the replacement. If lv can't give you just the pochette perhaps insurance would replace with a pochette nm? Insurance usually covers with exact or similar item no? xo sorry and good luck hun

I would Report it, then see if lv can order just the pochette, get them to order for you, call amex, tell them lv have ordered the replacement. If lv can't give you just the pochette perhaps insurance would replace with a pochette nm? Insurance usually covers with exact or similar item no? xo sorry and good luck hun
I am so sorry that this happened to you, definitely call Amex because it says on line that they replace damaged or stolen goods within 90 days of purchase. I would give it a try, fingers crossed for you.

I'm so sorry this happened. I think you should at least try giving the airline a call. That's just not right that an employee would steal something out of your bag !

Yes this is the right steps to do. Amex has a good insurance police, I never used it, but I read all those small lignes when I signed for it.

I'm so sorry for you. Was it in Paris? I can't stress enough about how dangerous Paris public spots has become lately.

Good lucky

I feel really bad for you. I'm so sorry this happened. I would call Amex and see what they can do for you and contact LV to see if you can just order the pochette. Good luck and I hope everything works out perfectly for you.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I hope LV can get you another one and either the airlines or Am Ex can reimburse you for this.

I worry about everything I put in my checked luggage. Apparently, as well I should. :cry: