My Neverfull loves washing machine

PhuongOno

Nov 14, 2013
I live in Hanoi and spring weather is terrible with extremely high humidity (can be up to 95%). Mould & midew grow everywhere includes my beloved neverfull :sad:. Last year similar thing happened and I handwashed it with shower gel. This year I was lazy so just put it in a mesh bag, run a delicate-plus cycle, cold water with normal detergent. The bag came out super clean with fresh smell. I didn't use any conditioner for the leather part.

Here is the result :biggrin:.

image_zps96787e78.jpg

image_zpsa1593f30.jpg

image_zpsbf25f86b.jpg

image_zps5ef562f2.jpg

image_zpsacd810eb.jpg

image_zps30b7c6e2.jpg

Last edited:
I would never have been so brave, but I can see why you did it. Not to do anything the mould would eventually destroy the bag anyway. I am so grateful I dont have this problem where I live. I think the bag came out great though & you need a bravery medal !!

I live in Hanoi and spring weather is terrible with extremely high humidity (can be up to 95%). Mould & midew grow everywhere includes my beloved neverfull :sad:. Last year similar thing happened and I handwashed it with shower gel. This year I was lazy so just put it in a mesh bag, run a delicate-plus cycle, cold water with normal detergent. The bag came out super clean with fresh smell. I didn't use any conditioner for the leather part.

Here is the result :biggrin:.

image_zpsa1593f30.jpg

image_zpsbf25f86b.jpg

image_zps5ef562f2.jpg

image_zpsacd810eb.jpg

image_zps30b7c6e2.jpg
WOW!! Who would have known?? My SA did tell me recently about washing my bags with Dove soap and water ~ may be old news to some ~ but she did not mention the washing machine! :lol:So happy it worked out well for you.