My Neverfull loves washing machine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    I live in Hanoi and spring weather is terrible with extremely high humidity (can be up to 95%). Mould & midew grow everywhere includes my beloved neverfull :sad:. Last year similar thing happened and I handwashed it with shower gel. This year I was lazy so just put it in a mesh bag, run a delicate-plus cycle, cold water with normal detergent. The bag came out super clean with fresh smell. I didn't use any conditioner for the leather part.

Here is the result :biggrin:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Holy smoke!! That is awesome. Are all the leather parts okay? Wow!

3. That's impressive! It came out beautiful

4. What!?! I can't believe that didn't damage the bag. It looks great!!

5. Wow, I am speechless. That is truly amazing.

6. Oh my gosh, you are brave! The result is fantastic!!!

7. Oh my goodness! It looks amazing!

Thanks for sharing!

8. I would never have been so brave, but I can see why you did it. Not to do anything the mould would eventually destroy the bag anyway. I am so grateful I dont have this problem where I live. I think the bag came out great though & you need a bravery medal !!

9. Woah!!! :amazed:

That's amazing! Brave indeed!

10. Wow

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life

11. All leather parts are more than ok. They are soft, glossy as usual and I don't think they need any special conditioner :biggrin:.

12. WOW!! Who would have known?? My SA did tell me recently about washing my bags with Dove soap and water ~ may be old news to some ~ but she did not mention the washing machine! :lol:So happy it worked out well for you.

13. That looks brand new!! You're very brave, I'd never do that, but it looks great!!

14. My heart stopped, you are so brave!

15. :tup::tup:

Thanks for sharing your experience. Amazing results!