My Neverfull GM YouTube Review

Nov 8, 2010
Hi all,
This is my second video review, and it's a bit longer than my first review :smile:
I love doing video reviews now, so much fun!

This review includes:

• full 360 views of the bag
  • date code location
  • 3 ways/styles to wear this bag

I hope you enjoy my thoughts on the Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM in monogram

Thank you it has really helped me to make my decision!!! :biggrin:

on the end of the drop strings the d rings, what are they for??? just wondering if there was a special use for them?? :biggrin: thanks!!!!

Deborah1986, I think the Neverfull is an all around great versatile bag! :biggrin: You won't regret buying her!

dezynrbaglaydee, I'm glad you kept your neverfull as they are scarce now around this holiday time

lizmarielowe, thank you. I hope you found it helpful :amuse:

meneednewpurse & *SPOILEDROYALTY, thank you both for the compliment. I really enjoy doing the video reviews. Now I just need to find an editing program to make them shorter

anyaa01, I love this look too! It was one of the selling points for me when getting my neverfull

Ladybaga, yes yes we are! :love:

pureplatinum, hmm I haven't seen the girls do it in my area no downtown...so maybe I'll start the trend here :lol: It is a pretty look, just have to be careful about the canvas inside

fon_ka, you're welcome sweetie :heart: thank you for watching it

imysworld, oh I am so glad. Will you be getting the neverfull?
The straps on the side have the little D rings attached to the end and I've seen some people take both straps D rings and connect them to the clasp on the inner top of the bag. Like this picture :
5209735088_b91d3247c8_m.jpg

Spork, Oh I can't wait to see your speedy either! ;) Congrats you will love it!