MY Networking REVEAL........

Jun 15, 2009
.....I loves MY outlets and I loves me some NETWORKING -

I have a few HOMIES on the boards - Yall know Princess69 is my SISTER and I have another SISTER - tannedsilk - WELL WELL WELL....Tann helped me get this and a token of our friendship she sent me the Emerald FOB!!! BOOOO to the damn YAH!!!!!!

Ms Sunflower!!!! OMG it is raining outside but it is SUNSHINE UP in HERE!!!!

Tann - THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so much - U totally ROCK!!!!!!! My Dillards PIMP!!!!!!!

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
Congrats CFC09! Nothing better than some coach sunshine on a rainy day!

Twins on the bag and emerald tassel!

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
.....I loves MY outlets and I loves me some NETWORKING -

I have a few HOMIES on the boards - Yall know Princess69 is my SISTER and I have another SISTER - tannedsilk - WELL WELL WELL....Tann helped me get this and a token of our friendship she sent me the Emerald FOB!!! BOOOO to the damn YAH!!!!!!

Ms Sunflower!!!! OMG it is raining outside but it is SUNSHINE UP in HERE!!!!

Tann - THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so much - U totally ROCK!!!!!!! My Dillards PIMP!!!!!!!
Gorgeous color!!! Lol @ dillards pimp!!! Love it!

sweetie2892

Feb 25, 2012
love it twins bt be careful had mine less than 2 weeks and fading has began its going back even for 50/30 nobody got time for that lol

tannedsilk

O.G.
May 21, 2008
By The Ocean
LMAO at Dillards Pimp :lol::lol::lol: You so cray cray.

You're so welcome. You always helping others out so I'm happy to return the favor.

Enjoy the SUNSHINE!!!!!!

Jun 15, 2009
LMAO at Dillards Pimp :lol::lol::lol: You so cray cray.

You're so welcome. You always helping others out so I'm happy to return the favor.

Enjoy the SUNSHINE!!!!!!
I am gonna put that next to ya name in my phone Tann AKA DILLARD PIMP!!!!!!! With hat to the side!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Again, THANKS!!!!