My Neo Noe in Coquelicot unboxing :)

First, love your video! Beautiful music to accompany all the beautiful items you showed. Second: love the bag in the red. I know you're not sure about it as you're not used to bucket bags but this is such a classic and a stunner in red. I love the Noe (I own one in azure and am looking at purchasing one in mono) as I find it not too large yet holds everything I need; it doesn't fall over when I set it down and it works with everything from casual to professional (though my azure is a casual bag in my opinion). All that said, if you're just not "feeling" it, do return it and bring home something you'll definitely wear and love. : )

Reactions: minami
First, love your video! Beautiful music to accompany all the beautiful items you showed. Second: love the bag in the red. I know you're not sure about it as you're not used to bucket bags but this is such a classic and a stunner in red. I love the Noe (I own one in azure and am looking at purchasing one in mono) as I find it not too large yet holds everything I need; it doesn't fall over when I set it down and it works with everything from casual to professional (though my azure is a casual bag in my opinion). All that said, if you're just not "feeling" it, do return it and bring home something you'll definitely wear and love. : )

I do love how it looks [emoji38] thanks for your detailed opinion!! Thanks for your kind compliments on my video as well dear [emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

An unblocking video but your not keeping? I love this bag

I love the look of bag but not sure if I'll use it!! My sister loves it - may give it too her!

I think since you said you dress up more and like structured bags then the Pochette Metis in Nior is the bag for you! It look beautiful on you. I have the Neonoe in Black and love it but I'm super casual all the time. Good luck in choosing!

I think since you said you dress up more and like structured bags then the Pochette Metis in Nior is the bag for you! It look beautiful on you. I have the Neonoe in Black and love it but I'm super casual all the time. Good luck in choosing!

Thanks for your opinion dear!! There's no return policy here so I can't send it back anyway!! I'll try using it and maybe see if my sister really wants it :smile:

Love the Metis but it's kinda small and I have many small bags hehe

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️