My Neo Noe in Coquelicot unboxing :)

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
xoxo
HI ladies!

I just got the neo noe in red and did an unboxing/ first impressions video on Youtube hehe

Actually I am not too used to bucket bags so I am not sure if I wlll keep it :smile:

Please share your thoughts on the noe on me ...thanks so much in advance!

cjj

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
First, love your video! Beautiful music to accompany all the beautiful items you showed. Second: love the bag in the red. I know you're not sure about it as you're not used to bucket bags but this is such a classic and a stunner in red. I love the Noe (I own one in azure and am looking at purchasing one in mono) as I find it not too large yet holds everything I need; it doesn't fall over when I set it down and it works with everything from casual to professional (though my azure is a casual bag in my opinion). All that said, if you're just not "feeling" it, do return it and bring home something you'll definitely wear and love. : )

Reactions: minami

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
xoxo
First, love your video! Beautiful music to accompany all the beautiful items you showed. Second: love the bag in the red. I know you're not sure about it as you're not used to bucket bags but this is such a classic and a stunner in red. I love the Noe (I own one in azure and am looking at purchasing one in mono) as I find it not too large yet holds everything I need; it doesn't fall over when I set it down and it works with everything from casual to professional (though my azure is a casual bag in my opinion). All that said, if you're just not "feeling" it, do return it and bring home something you'll definitely wear and love. : )
I do love how it looks [emoji38] thanks for your detailed opinion!! Thanks for your kind compliments on my video as well dear [emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

An unblocking video but your not keeping? I love this bag
I love the look of bag but not sure if I'll use it!! My sister loves it - may give it too her!

Bentleys

Apr 23, 2015
I think since you said you dress up more and like structured bags then the Pochette Metis in Nior is the bag for you! It look beautiful on you. I have the Neonoe in Black and love it but I'm super casual all the time. Good luck in choosing!

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
xoxo
I think since you said you dress up more and like structured bags then the Pochette Metis in Nior is the bag for you! It look beautiful on you. I have the Neonoe in Black and love it but I'm super casual all the time. Good luck in choosing!
Thanks for your opinion dear!! There's no return policy here so I can't send it back anyway!! I'll try using it and maybe see if my sister really wants it :smile:

Love the Metis but it's kinda small and I have many small bags hehe

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️