My Neiman Marcus Anniversary Bbag!!

OK, I had to call and order it now. It should be coming soon. Lisa (at the store whereever it is in Michigan) was really nice and helped me ship it in such a way that I won't have to pay shipping and may not have to pay tax!

I am going to have to stop coming onto the forum soon, since I just keep buying bags. I justified it by telling myself that I can return it easily if I don't like it, since there's an NM right in my town. However, if I like it, that's sort of a moot point...

OK, I had to call and order it now. It should be coming soon. Lisa (at the store whereever it is in Michigan) was really nice and helped me ship it in such a way that I won't have to pay shipping and may not have to pay tax!

I am going to have to stop coming onto the forum soon, since I just keep buying bags. I justified it by telling myself that I can return it easily if I don't like it, since there's an NM right in my town. However, if I like it, that's sort of a moot point...

Would u happen to have the Nieman marcus location and phone number where u got yours at? Thnx!