My near death experience over a bbag!!!

Good detective work. Love your new BBag!!!

A few years ago I sent in a HUGE Longaberger order for a customer and it was delivered to the wrong address...and they kept it and used it!!!! I figured out exactly who on the block got the delivery and went right to their house...faced them down and they denied it. I have your nerve too, I left my phone number in case they wanted to come clean. They called two days later and I picked up the "used" goods from their front porch. (one was a purse.) Can you believe it???? The nerve of some people...my customer got a whole NEW order in the end though!!!

Anyway...imagine if you'd seen your neighbor heading to her car with your blue BBag...you'd have had a stroke I am sure. All's well that ends well...

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Anyway...imagine if you'd seen your neighbor heading to her car with your blue BBag...you'd have had a stroke I am sure. All's well that ends well...

The funny thing is that my neighbor always compliments me on my bags and asks wear I get them. I happened to mention ebay once. So when it turned out to be her, I thanked my lucky stars she didn't catch on that it was one of my ebay bags and decide to keep it.

I guess there are still some decent people left out there...or maybe she knew I'm such a bloodhound that I'd figure out it was her;) .

And you're right, I would have had a stoke for sure.

OMG...bless your heart!!! So glad that had a happy ending. Take two Aspirin and cuddle that gorgeous bag all night. You'll feel better in the morning! :yes: Congrats!

Your story had me glued to the computer and laughing my head off! Glad to hear all went well - beautiful bag! Congrats!

Good thing you're not shy cause heaven knows if you'd would have gotten it otherwise! I am extremely happy for you that it's at home! :yahoo:Or maybe you have really good neighbors!! I know that if the MailCarrier would have tried to deliver a package that was my neighbors I would have directed them to the correct house!! Maybe she thought you knew she had received it and was SCARED of you!!!:roflmfao: God knows a woman means business when she's at you doorstep in the pouring rain!!

Hope you feel better soon so you can take your bag out on the town!!! Your bag is gorgeous there's something about Blue Balenciaga's that are mezmerizing!! Congrats a spectacular bag!!!