My Navy Patent Reissue is almost, almost here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. lucky you, congrats! :woohoo:

2. Thanks guys!! I will definitely post pics of it as soon as it arrives on my doorsteps! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3. Then i hv to start ordering in US like what you did. What do they have in HK store right now that worth to buy? Like expandable, rock & chain, east west, huh?

4. I don't know what it is called but they have the ones posted in Chanel.com such as the black backpack (I think it's a rock & chain...) and then the Patent one like this..

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CHANEL-LUXURY-Black-Patent-Leather-LARGE-Tote-Bag_W0QQitemZ150127314952QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

5. Congrats Rica! I know how hard it is in HK to get your dream bags. Everytime when I go to Chanel boutiques I see many mainland visitors ( visitors from China) and they grabbing almost everything. I don't want a second hand bags, which is some of them I saw, cost more then brand new.

6. congrats rica! show us when you get it =D its TDF

7. I have it in the 226 size and it goes with everything in my closet. Love this bag to death. Congrats!

8. wow congrats :yes:
    i thought u wrote earlier about this problem u had with ur husband and having this baby, how did u finally managed to get this pretty thing :P

9. This bag is TDF! I've loved it since the day I saw it! Congrats!

10. I purchased it mainly to wear with one outfit - a beautiful navy blue St. John suit with gold accents on the suit. I took the suit with me to the boutique to make sure due the price of the bag - that it was the perfect look with the suit and lucky for me it looked stunning with the suit. But no I have not had it out with anything else yet.

11. ^ That's nice! I'm thinking it would suit best with other colors except for black??

12. Yes, I agree - the black might absorb too much of the punch of the navy color.

I bet it would look stunning with white suit or something....:smile:

13. How about light pink purrrfect? Will it look good on pink?? What do you think?