My Naughtipidginsnest reveal.....

Beautiful tote, I saw that had been sold and wondered if one of "us" had bought it.

Naughtipidgen is a great seller, I've bought from her more than once and can't recommend her highly enough.

Beautiful tote, I saw that had been sold and wondered if one of "us" had bought it.

Naughtipidgen is a great seller, I've bought from her more than once and can't recommend her highly enough.

Thanks! I had been eyeing it up since it appeared around christmas time. In the end I went for it and am so glad I did. Naughtipidgins is just fab! Shian is brilliant and I highly recommend her to anyone. So please right now. Just keep staring at my new love!

Beautiful bag! I really love buying from Shian- it's always a pleasure and the bags are wrapped nicer than when they come from the store!

Congratulations B!

Gorgeous, gorgeous bag!

That was one I was tempted by too, before I decided on Rachel; so pleased she's going to a good home :smile:

And buying from Shian is such a pleasure, isn't it? My chocolate bar did not last long...!

Beautiful bag! I really love buying from Shian- it's always a pleasure and the bags are wrapped nicer than when they come from the store!

Congratulations B!

Gorgeous, gorgeous bag!

That was one I was tempted by too, before I decided on Rachel; so pleased she's going to a good home :smile:

And buying from Shian is such a pleasure, isn't it? My chocolate bar did not last long...!

Thanks ladies! Yet to eat the choccie bar. Yes the bag was wrapped beautifully. I'm on cloud nine! Til I get home & she has to go into hiding for a little while. Not told boyf yet!

Fabulous looking and yes, it's got the Mulberry DNA alright. My fave M color too, oak! Enjoy!!!

Good thing it's open top (am not much for open top) or I would be obsessing over this one too!

Oh you are so lucky! I had been considering buying this but just didn't have the funds. Gorgeous bag and the leather just looks amazing!! And I agree, Shian makes shopping with her a pleasure! :smile:

Looking forward to your modelling pics!!