My Name is Kristy...& I have a problem...

luna_ said:
WOOOOOW!! How do you choose which bag to carry??@?@? Great Great collection!

That's actually quite funny...I have pretty much ONLY been carrying my Ink Balenciaga!!! I know...just can't step away from my favorites!!!

The bright & fun...I call them my funky bunch are strictly for going out etc...a bright & fun handbag makes jeans & a white tank top look like coutour!....WITH FANTASTIC SHOES, OF COURSE!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Anyway, this whole collection is how I actually got into being a personal shopper...I HAD to liquidate my collection...every piece I have kept...has some form of sentimental value...all that didn't make the cut...went up for sale!:upsidedown: Hard to let them go...but they went to good homes!!
K

thompk said:
:nuts:I am now letting my bags out of the closet!:nuts:
Some collections have been passed down to me from my
mother & Grandmother...​

...and some were gifts...​

on the rest I am GOING TO HAVE TO PLEAD THE FIFTH!​

Wow....sweet...I thought I had a problem. Do you rotate your bags? What is your favorite? Awesome stuff!!! Lucky girl!!!!!

guccci gal said:
Wow....sweet...I thought I had a problem. Do you rotate your bags? What is your favorite? Awesome stuff!!! Lucky girl!!!!!

My problem is that I don't really rotate too often...If I go out I bring one of my fun little bags, but all in all...I carry my Ink Balenciaga! The Ostrich Muse is a gift that I gave to my mother, but I use it all the time so I threw that one in there...but the rest...well, they hang out...and then I will sell a few...

And then buy some more!!!! I know, I know...I feel like SJP in Sex in the City when she needed money to buy an apartment and realized she had spent $400,000 in SHOES!!!!:yahoo: