My name is Jaime and I am an addict...

I saw this at my outlet (the large one) for 50% off. I got the large coral with chain and it ended up being MSRP $698 - 50% - 20% = $270 + tax

Anywho - you can still get some of these. I just got these and LOVE them.

LG Cobalt Patent Sabrina
picture.php

LG Coral Patent Sabrina
picture.php

These bags are out now and SOOOO beautiful.
Jade Maggie
picture.php

Plum Maggie
picture.php

Berry Tribeca Tote
picture.php

Dark Berry Garnet
picture.php

Jade Audrey
picture.php

Good luck on your decision!!!!

I have decided you are out to empty my bank account. I am loving the cobalt and the Audreys.

I am also whoosy over the Hippies. Especially Yellow and black! Yum.

OMG I love the title of your thread because I could have wrote it! We share the same name and even the spelling is the same. I also love Coach along with a few other brand names! I just wanted to say hi!!!

Have you been on Bonanzle they have so Fab bags for great prices and a lot of the sellers are tPF'ers... One of the sellers has a wonderful Colbolt Maggie (I do not know if they are tPF'er) but the bag looks amazing. There are tons great Sabrina's

Have you been on Bonanzle they have so Fab bags for great prices and a lot of the sellers are tPF'ers... One of the sellers has a wonderful Colbolt Maggie (I do not know if they are tPF'er) but the bag looks amazing. There are tons great Sabrina's

You know, I have never been on Bonanzle. When I first joined TPF a year ago (I think?? Maybe not quite that long), I remember the chatter on Bonanzle and just never made it over. Now I think I will!