My Muse Two is here...YEY!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    I just received my Muse Two and its too cute...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Yay, congrats! :woohoo:Glad you finally got it. The colors work well with that jacket too. This is the medium, right? Be sure to post a pic in the Reference Library. We :heart: modeling pics!

3. LOVE it! Congrats!

4. Beautiful!!

5. Thanks everyone....it is the medium size!

6. Looks great!

7. It looks stunning on you! The medium is a perfect size for you!
    I think that I need this colorway now

8. Thanks....They have this size and colour at the YSL boutique in Bal Harbour!

9. congrats on your new bag! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it. I'm anxiously awaiting mine too! I have a feeling it came today but the UPS man couldn't get into the apt bldg!

10. wow mona, it looks great! love the muse two in that color

11. Mona, congrats on a stunning bag!!!:yahoo: I think the medium size is just perfect!:tup: May I ask how tall you are? TIA.:flowers:

12. It looks great on you, congrats! Gorgeous jacket as well!

13. Thanks....The medium is PERFECT and I am 5,3" and about 125lbs.
    The reason I got the medium is becuase the larger one looked like the sides pull too much when pulled from the handle. With this medium size there isn't much room for the base of the bag to pull.

14. ^I agree, the medium holds its structure a little better, while the large looks more slouchy.

15. Thanks so much Mona!