My Muse II's - medium and large

I got a medium muse II a few weeks and was worried about the canvas. But after using it, i loved it sooo much i had to have another :nuts:. I was torn on size (i'm used to larger bags), so i decided to get a large for my 2nd one.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

i :heart: your muse IIs! just wondering which size do you prefer now that you have both the med and large?

i :heart: your muse IIs! just wondering which size do you prefer now that you have both the med and large?

Thanks! That's a tough one...i like both sizes. I wish the small one was a little bit larger though. I can fit everything in it and still have plenty of room to spare - but i normally carry large bags so it probably just feels small to me. I'm only 5'3", so the small is probably more appropriately sized for me. I like the way the large one is really smooshy and i think it looks a little edgier in large w/o the side straps hooked in.

You lucky girl!

I love both colours...

I've just bought my first muse 2 and it'll arrive on Monday.. I'm so excited... I got it on the YSL Site and it was on sale