My Muse II's - medium and large

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    I got a medium muse II a few weeks and was worried about the canvas. But after using it, i loved it sooo much i had to have another :nuts:. I was torn on size (i'm used to larger bags), so i decided to get a large for my 2nd one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. As a fellow Multicolor Muse II owner I have to say that you have WONDERFUL taste! :biggrin: And that teal is TDF. I think teal and blue will be my colors of choice for Spring. You pretty much can't go wrong with both of these bags. Congratulations!! :woohoo:

3. Both bags are lovely! Congrats! Now I want one!!!

4. They look gorgeous! I especially love the large teal one!

5. Beautiful! Congratulations!

6. congrats! do u mind posting pics of the med&large muse2 together (for size reference)

7. Congrats mnl! Please be sure to post your pics in our Reference Library.

8. The 11 x 15 Muse II - is that the medium or the large?

9. They both look great on you....

We are bags and boots twins....I have the exact same Chloe boots and the same multi-coloured Muse Two...

10. Beautiful! I love to see all of these muse two bags multiply here.

11. beautiful!!! congratulations!!

12. They are both so gorgeous. The teal is especially striking.

*Teal squeal!*

13. Thanks everyone for your nice comments :blush:! I was inspired by all the beautiful museII pics I saw from TPFers.

14. #14 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Here are pics w/ both for size comparison.

- pink/blue in medium 10H x 12W x 6D
    - teal in large 11H x 15W x 7D (also has slightly longer handle...making it easier to put over poofy winter coats)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Absolutely stunning!