MY MULTIPOCHETTE CAME WITH ONE DUST BAG?

klaudyez

Apr 20, 2016
new jersey
Hello! Mu husband just bought me a new muktipochette which he purchased himself online. When i unboxed it, the bag came assembled with only one dust bag. I have watched so many unboxing videos of the multipochette and they all came with 3 dust bags. One for each. Any thoughts?? This is probably a returned bag. Will lv give me additional dust bags??

mtstmichel

O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
Mine came the same way. Some of the more recent unboxing videos are showing the bags are coming in a single dust bag preassembled as well.

klaudyez

Apr 20, 2016
new jersey
Mine came the same way. Some of the more recent unboxing videos are showing the bags are coming in a single dust bag preassembled as well.

hey gir! Can you send me the link of the unboxing video with one dustbag? I have not seen one. I called LV just now and said that it normally comes with 4 dust bags. The guy placed an order for me and to have 3 dust bags shipped to me. He said he will find out in 48hours if it is approved but most likely it will. I will letyou know!

Itzoh101

Sep 10, 2020
Minee also came assemble with one big dust bag… i know it’s not a big deal but I want my other dust bags to care for my bags while store! I will call LV to inquire.

Last edited:

tubbyjulie

Aug 19, 2020
New York
I got mine from a Bloomingdale’s and it only came with one dust bag. My CA was nice enough to give me another one for the coin pouch without asking.

Itzoh101

Sep 10, 2020
Minee also came assemble with one big dust bag… i know it’s not a big deal but I want my other dust bags to care for my bags while store! I will call LV to inquire.
I went to my SA and she said it only came with one dust bag ... I was also able to buy another multi pochette! I‘m so excited!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
Hello! Mu husband just bought me a new muktipochette which he purchased himself online. When i unboxed it, the bag came assembled with only one dust bag. I have watched so many unboxing videos of the multipochette and they all came with 3 dust bags. One for each. Any thoughts?? This is probably a returned bag. Will lv give me additional dust bags??
I purchased mine from Rodeo Drive CA and she said they normally come with one, but I asked for a dust bag for each item and she provided them for me.

staneja

Dec 31, 2018
Mine also came in one dust bag. It does not matter much but honestly it is slightly annoying when they raised prices and still cannot give dust bags and ribbons.