My Mulberry sale purchase

Flossie

Apr 14, 2007
Here is my sale bag , been wanting one of these for ages and decided to go with black .
It's the large Bayswater . I'm all wrapped up today in my oversize MM alpaca fur coat as it's been snowing.

Also pic of my new Bottega Veneta

Attachments

• rsz_1DSC01467.jpg
    rsz_1DSC01467.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 793
  • rsz_DSC01456.jpg
    rsz_DSC01456.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 195
Great bags! I love them both.
I know you've been wanting the large Bays for ages. Love it with the hanging initials.
The BV looks scrumptuous too.
Gosh, your hair has got long, you look v glam.

Lovely! I just knew after seeing me looking so fabulous with my black bays you'd go for the black :P love your initial hanging letters too.

Looks stunning against the white coat too, very wintery Edinburgh chic!

SJ , OD , Jo , Maple and Rachie , thanks a lot , I'm pleased with my haul !
Daisy you're right , you looked so lovely with that bays , you were my inspiration to go with the black .
The bronze letters were hanging on my vanilla bays just changed them over to give a bit of detail.
SJ , yes my hair grows quick . I'm due a visit , I haven't had it cut since November. I keep it longer in the winter's as it's freezing here . Bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Congrats, great bag Flossie! Glad you went for this one - IMHO I really do think this is a better size for a laydeee than the Piccadilly, and fantastic to get it in the sale :yahoo:Looks fab on you.

Thanks Taz , Aly and K .
Taz , what did you think of your BV ? This is my first one .
Aly , You're right , this size is so much better . Remember the Maxi Mabel in pebble I tried in the Summer . My DH saw pics of that the other day on the PC and he said "that bag's far too big on you " luckily it went back !
K , I will add a few more pics of the shoes etc this week , promise !

Thanks Taz , Aly and K .
Taz , what did you think of your BV ? This is my first one .
Aly , You're right , this size is so much better . Remember the Maxi Mabel in pebble I tried in the Summer . My DH saw pics of that the other day on the PC and he said "that bag's far too big on you " luckily it went back !
K , I will add a few more pics of the shoes etc this week , promise !

Bottega Veneta...what can I say, its one of the best (IMP)

I would so love to have a classic Veneta :drool: (I need to get saving)

...I returned my BV as it didn`t work for me, in Black :tdown:...yours looks lovely in the white xx

Bottega Veneta...what can I say, its one of the best (IMP)

I would so love to have a classic Veneta :drool: (I need to get saving)

...I returned my BV as it didn`t work for me, in Black :tdown:...yours looks lovely in the white xx

Taz - I would agree. Don't think I would care for that bag in black, either.

I need to take a couple of pics of my Baltic veneta. With Jack, of course.
My kitty was snoozing on the Campana yesterday and I almost had a stroke!
Anyway, back to topic. Black Bays can't be beat! Lovely!