My Mulberry reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,

i have decided to post a reveal as i don't normally do this I'm way to excited and have to open straight away!

Anyway bought this bag, now generally isn't my usual colour but when i saw it i thought it was beautiful!

2. Hi, I moved your thread to the Mulberry forum. I'm excited to see your reveal :biggrin:

3. oh thank you! i wasn't sure if i had posted it correctly!

4. I'm here

5. morning! now I'm a big bayswater fan...and my sister in law once told me i had too many of the same bag i totally disagreed!

i hope you like her!!

Attached Files:

6. Congrats that's an amazing colour!

Enjoy your fab new bag

7. Yes it's a perfect color, I'd choose this too. Congrats! :biggrin:

8. Green isn't normally a favourite of mine but this looks great. The leather looks incredible as well :tup:

9. Congrats! Love the pop of color on this!

10. Wow, fabulous colour , love it !!

11. I never thought a green bag can be this beautiful. Congrats on your new bag!

12. Very beautiful colour!!! 😍😍

13. Ooo pretty! A lovely colour for summer

14. Thank you ! It looks so lovely in person even my boyfriend commented and said how nice it looked! :smile: very pleased with it I'll have to do a group bayswater photo!!

15. So pretty, congrats! You can't go wrong with a bays in a lovely color ;) Perfect for summer.