my much reduced, and hopefully more perfectly formed collection!

1. i'm constantly trying to keep my collection a reasonable size and i'm pretty happy with it right now :biggrin: not that it means i'm never buying another bag again, i'm already getting one for my birthday and have three on my "near future buys" list as it is :shame:

this is missing a few bags, my lv monogram canvas papillon which was refusing to be in pictures because the handles are in serious need of a clean :yucky: and a small gucci snakeskin jackie o which i actually forgot about when i was taking pictures in london :wtf: and i don't have with me right now to photograph. and my favourite no-name vintage bag that i can't find a satisfactory surface to photograph here right now, it's a bit big for the desk i photographed the smaller balenciagas on!

men's balenciaga besace, this is a tricky one to photograph but you get the idea. oh and ignore the cigarette butts :shame: they aren't mine, i use an ashtray like civilised people!

[​IMG]

i can't get over how hot this is :drool: :

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for sharing!

3. Excellent! Love the Bbags..yummy!

4. Pretty bags!

5. love your balenciagas!

6. Great balenciagas! :flowers:

7. Ohhh they are so hot!

8. Makes me want to go out and buy one myself! Thanks for sharing.

9. ooooh love that flat brass first!!!!! DROOOOOOLS!

10. *sigh*
    love the flat brass.
    one day.... i'd like one too!

11. nice, one bag i haven't got in my collection yet, thanks for sharing

12. altho im not a fan of balenciaga but i think the second one's nice! :~)

13. oh dear, it's not THAT reduced :lol: i didn't notice this got posted!

grey 04 balenciaga city:

[​IMG]

my beloved turquoise celine boogie:

[​IMG]

the brown boogie i got first:

[​IMG]

my one and only chanel, have no idea what the style name is:

[​IMG]

and my favourite no name vintage clutch - it's actually huge, i can fit a magazine in there :wtf:

[​IMG]

14. ..and most of the rest!

lv boîte flacons: gorgeous but far too heavy to actually travel with. i did a few times and it was suuuch a pain, my hands were always blistered afterwards :wtf: so now i keep sunglasses in it :shame:

[​IMG]

lv monogram vernis houston:

[​IMG]

lv petit noé, she insists on me telling you that's a pillow inside and that she isn't really fat. this was my first lv, from a long long time ago:

[​IMG]

lv mini hl with strap:

[​IMG]

lv pochette accessoires. poor thing had an accident in a club once and the stitch on the strap broke and umm i needed it the next day so i improvised with the yellow thread from my travel sewing kit. just wanted to point that out so you don't think she came from a market stall :wtf:

[​IMG]

still missing the lv papillon which i'll post when it's clean, and my bv veneta which is off at lovinmybags getting a big oil stain out!

15. gorgeous stuff! i love that vintage clutch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice