My Mother's Day gift

*spoiled*

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
OK so my DH brought me my first Bbag for Mommy's Day. It's weird because I haven't seen it before though.. I mean I know it's real.. I have the receipt from NM in Mazza Gallerie LOL but it's a different material. Let me describe. It's a navy blue City with GSH.. but it's made out of a wool with leather trim. The leather trim is a dark gray... it's a nice bag but it's defintely wintery. I told him that it's a Winter bag and I wanted to carry my Bbag NOW!:yahoo:so I would much rather a spring color like the Turq :heart:. He said that if I liked the Navy one that I could keep it and he would just go get me the Turq one this week to carry in the Spring/Summer..

Does anyone know what bag im describing and maybe some pics? I've looked everywhere for pics but can't find it!!

Hi Tamika!! Congrats on your first Bbag...how exciting...and now it looks like you will be getting your second!! Can you post a pic of the bag so that we can all check it out?? You may get more responses that way!

yes it looks just like that bag but instead of where that bag is gray, mine is navy and instead of the brown trim, mine is dark gray!! I am sorry I didn't post pics... my camera charger is on the fritz and I have a blackberry with no camera of course :smile:. I am going to head over to Ritz to get another charger today..

BTW... he just called me to tell me that he thinks I don't like the bag :sad: I told him of course I like it, it's just that I cannot wear it in the spring/summer because it's clearly a winter/fall bag! Do you ladies agree?

Yes, I agree. That way you get another bag. ;) Seriously, I think it does scream fall/winter even though I'm sure it's a great bag. I can understand your concern. What a nice thing for DH to do. Congratulations.

Congrats on your first bbag! I agree with imonpurseblog about it being a fall/winter bag....good opportunity to get him to buy you a second one;). Welcome to the balenciaga craze:P!

Kat:heart:

Yes, I agree. That way you get another bag. ;) Seriously, I think it does scream fall/winter even though I'm sure it's a great bag. I can understand your concern. What a nice thing for DH to do. Congratulations.