My Mother's Day flower, a Desert Rose (Med. Cervo Loop)

tenKrat

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
I saw on the "What BV is tempting you?" thread that there are some questions about the new Medium Cervo Loop. I received one on Mother's Day from DH and my boys. In Desert Rose. [emoji7]

I didn't post it sooner because I was waiting to get better pics. This is the only one I have so far because I've worn it only twice. Been thoroughly enjoying my Geranium bag.

In this pic, the color looks washed out in the bright sunlight. It's really a tad pinker. I will get better pics later.

@ksuromax mentioned this bag's drop and how it might prevent one from just reaching in with the straps still on the shoulder. She's right. You have to take the bag off to get something out.

I love the size because it's more proportionate to my frame. I love the original large size, too, of course! I like having both sizes in my collection.

The Desert Rose is so elegant, a very subtle pink. I really like Dusty Rose as well, but Desert Rose is more my kind of pink.

I saw the Denim bag, too. Gorgeous!

IMG_1495220350.868765.jpg

Lovely bag and such a great family you have!!!!
Enjoy and please, do let us know how you feel and like it!!!
Looks really gentle and feminine in this pastel pink! :tup:

Reactions: tenKrat
I saw on the "What BV is tempting you?" thread that there are some questions about the new Medium Cervo Loop. I received one on Mother's Day from DH and my boys. In Desert Rose. [emoji7]

I didn't post it sooner because I was waiting to get better pics. This is the only one I have so far because I've worn it only twice. Been thoroughly enjoying my Geranium bag.

In this pic, the color looks washed out in the bright sunlight. It's really a tad pinker. I will get better pics later.

@ksuromax mentioned this bag's drop and how it might prevent one from just reaching in with the straps still on the shoulder. She's right. You have to take the bag off to get something out.

I love the size because it's more proportionate to my frame. I love the original large size, too, of course! I like having both sizes in my collection.

The Desert Rose is so elegant, a very subtle pink. I really like Dusty Rose as well, but Desert Rose is more my kind of pink.

I saw the Denim bag, too. Gorgeous!

View attachment 3703668

The color reminded me of some of the current shades of blush that are popular in clothing right now. I liked the softness of the color shade, too. Yours looks lovely riding shotgun in the car.