My mother offered to get me a puppy for Christmas!

1. I have to see about vet costs and stuff, but AHHHH! I'd love either a Yorkie or a Bichon Frise.

(And I'd REALLY like it if that particular breed gets along with cats . . . I don't want my dog and Louis and Willie killing each other!)

2. wow that's very nice of your mom! :tender:

my mom doesn't like dogs. so.. i dont think she'd be offering to get me one in the near future. :crybaby:

3. I have a bichon! She's 7 and I love her to death!

4. Well, I'm moving to Toronto, and it was brought up that my neighborhood is a great place for dog-walking. It's a great way to meet people, and my apartment building allows dogs.

I wanted to get a dog at some point in my life and if things work out, I just might be getting a dog earlier than I thought.

5. I think bichons have a great disposition. They are always happy and exploring. That smile always makes me melt.

6. Man, when I read that, I read something like "And I'd REALLY like it if it breeds along with cats"
    ... its really time for bed :shame:

7. Haha! First of all, both of my cats are neutred.

What I meant was, I'm moving out and leaving my two cats at home. I'd like the idea of my dog and my cats get along, because when I bring my dog home for family visits, I don't want to have to keep breaking up any fights.

8. Haha! First of all, both my cats are neutered.

What I meant by that was, I'm moving to my new apartment in Toronto and leaving my cats at home. My parents want to get me a puppy for my apartment. I don't want to be breaking up any fights when I bring my puppy home for family visits.

9. DAMMIT! Double post, sorry!

10. thats really sweet of your mom. DH got us our frenchie for christmas a year a go.

11. i have not seen a bichon. can you post a pic?

12. Aww I wish I could have a puppy! I can't because of my dad's allergies. =/

13. i have really bad allergies, but short haired dogs do not bother me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice