My mother and my first LV bags~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

First, thank you for all the sharing of information, got numerous information on LVs before buying one.
    I went to London Paris & Amsterdam recently..
    My mom purchased one bag from the Main store in George V, and we are shocked that we need to q before going in?? I took almost 45 minutes before we are in.. My mom was lucky enough to find the bag she wanted..

I on the other hand, had a bag in my mine.. we searched in Paris, London, even Brussel (stopped by), none has the bag I wanted! :crybaby:

But then, come to Amsterdam, when I just try my luck, they had one in stock!! :nuts:

So here are our reveals~

2. I am here.

3. I'm here too

4. let's see!!

5. :couch::couch:

6. ooh live!

7. Heres my mom's & me posing it:
    Anyway, do anyone know the name of the bag?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. And here is mine, the fact that she so hard to find makes me adores her even more! :smile:
    [​IMG]

9. #9 Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    congratulations :tender: i loved them

ur mom bag called ( Rivington )

and yours is Called ( Neverfull)

10. & I just love the red lining, is so beautiful~~
    [​IMG]

& here's me posing it~
    [​IMG]

11. Beautiful bags!! You are so lucky to find a Neverfull!!! Congrats!

12. I do fell lucky! She's so hard to find! Thank you! :smile:

13. Congrats! I love both of the bags. Your moms bag is the Rivington looks like a GM.

14. Both are GM, but I did not heard the name of the first bag clearly at the boutique, so thank you for the help. :smile:

15. Congrats! They are both lovely!