My Motard Adventure

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
As some of you may know, I was in love with the Motard Pochette from the first runway photos. I had myself on the waitlist and then took myself off after thinking it would be too small. Then, after seeing photos of another member's pochette, I added myself back to the waitlist thinking it was too late. Miraculously, my store was able to put one on hold for me. I'm a little bit of a brat and like to pick up my bags in person, so after an entire month of waiting, I was able to pick up this lovely in person, but not without a snag :sad:

For some reason the latch just wouldn't stay shut. My SA had problems with it before she handed it over to me, but we thought that it was because the purse didn't have items in it. Then, I myself had problems shutting it. I started to feel really sad that they wouldn't be able to fix it or be able to exchange it. Come to find out....there was an extra piece of plastic on the plate that I didn't take off. How embarrassing!!! Even though that was the case, the store gave me a new one anyway.

So after this roundabout tale of the Motard Pochette.....here are pics of my lovely!

DSC01016.jpg

tried to get some detail shots...
DSC01017.jpg

DSC01018.jpg

my purchases from this weekend:
DSC01019.jpg

thanks for reading!!

Congrats ... mine too has some issues staying closed as well:yes: Also I can't get the strap in place and when I do it doesn't always stay closed??? I am glad you locate one that is perfect:love:

Beautiful bags. Welcome to the world of Toki, LOL!

I guess it is finally OFFICIAL...I have Motard Envy. Glad you got your hands on it (finally). Glad you had a nice trip too.