*My Most Exciting Reveal Yet*...more pics on page 3

Hi everyone... thank you so much! I really love this bag. It is SO big. I don't know where I am going to carry it, or what I am going to do with it... but I love it.

Here is the proper reveal. Please excuse the horrible background. I didn't prepare my room for this beauty just yet.

Bag.jpg

Voyage1.jpg

Voyage2.jpg

Voyage4.jpg

Voyage5.jpg

Voyage6.jpg

Voyage7.jpg

Voyage8.jpg

Voyage13.jpg

Voyage14.jpg

Here is the Voyage next to the Lumineuse GM. See how big it is?

Voyage9.jpg

Voyage10.jpg

Voyage12.jpg

And here it is out in real life... Excuse the horrible subway background.

Voyage.jpg

Modelling pics to come (I PROMISE!)

:ps::ps::ps::ps::ps::ps::ps::ps:

Gorgeous!! I am adoring this bag. I purchased the same bag last week but have yet to wear her, I LOVE IT, but my friends and family are teasing me that its huge even for me (I love large bags) I think it has such character. Can you tell me if you plan to use this as an everyday bag or more for travel purposes? Thanks for your input.

Gorgeous!! I am adoring this bag. I purchased the same bag last week but have yet to wear her, I LOVE IT, but my friends and family are teasing me that its huge even for me (I love large bags) I think it has such character. Can you tell me if you plan to use this as an everyday bag or more for travel purposes? Thanks for your input.

I still am not sure about that... If I use it for travel, I will definitely use it on trains and what not, no planes. I have used it twice for shopping... and it's fun, but it gets VERY heavy.

Congrats on getting it though! :smile:

Wow.. thanks everyone. I know this thread is over a month old now.. sorry for bumping it. I just wanted to make sure that one of the tPfers got my reply. :smile:.

Thanks for still enjoying this bag with me.