Votes: 29 53.7%
  • My Monogram 25

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters

LeahLVoes

O.G.
Sep 8, 2010
Hey!
I have a little bit of a Dilemma and could need some help deciding.
Currently I'm looking at Speedy 25 or 30 in Mon Monogram. I just love the Size its so cute and small still packs a lot.
But on the other hand I love the worry free nature of the World Tour + I wear a lot of black so it would go nicely with my wardrobe... But I'm not sure about the 30 to be honest. If there was a 25 World Tour it would be hands down the ONE!
I'm 6 Feet tall and usually carry bigger bags, 40s, GMs because I used to worry about the optics of a men carrying a bag. I have let that go. Also I just like smaller bags and I don't need a lot of things but tend to pack a lot of stuff just because I feel the need to use the space I have. It's odd.

Down below are two Pics of the Configurations I consider. :love:

I appreciate any input. TIA

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-21 um 09.58.34.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-03-21 um 10.23.29.png

Reactions: Hera_the_Purse
I vote for the Mon Monogram. It is personal, but I find the gold hardware + black trim very hard to love, while the VVN + gold combo shines. That goes very nicely with a dark wardrobe too.
And I also would gravitate towards the 25.

Hey!
I have a little bit of a Dilemma and could need some help deciding.
Currently I'm looking at Speedy 25 or 30 in Mon Monogram. I just love the Size its so cute and small still packs a lot.
But on the other hand I love the worry free nature of the World Tour + I wear a lot of black so it would go nicely with my wardrobe... But I'm not sure about the 30 to be honest. If there was a 25 World Tour it would be hands down the ONE!
I'm 6 Feet tall and usually carry bigger bags, 40s, GMs because I used to worry about the optics of a men carrying a bag. I have let that go. Also I just like smaller bags and I don't need a lot of things but tend to pack a lot of stuff just because I feel the need to use the space I have. It's odd.

Down below are two Pics of the Configurations I consider. :love:

I appreciate any input. TIA

View attachment 5359027View attachment 5359029

Have you had a chance to try on a 25 and a 30 in person? It is hard to imagine what size will look better for your frame just from measurements - if you can go to a store in person, a SA can even assist you with ordering Mon Monogram/World Tour right there :smile:

I really like the black leather, but I prefer the Mon Monogram in general. Shame that doesn’t come with the option of black leather. I went for a Mon Mono for my Speedy 40. I have the Monogramouflage which is size 35 and that’s about as small as I could go, I think. For years I’ve been thinking on and off about getting a DE Speedy B 35, but I’d really prefer if it came in 40. I’d get that in a heartbeat.

So I actually went to the Store today and tried the 30 unfortunately they didn't have a 25. So I went ahead and tried it out, its perfekt. I loved the size on me. Even tho I'm on the taller side I felt like it looks really good on me. However my SA suggested to try the 20 in mono and in empreinte because she had one and thought that the 30 would be too close to the 40 which I was carrying today. And I kinda have to agree with her... But I think I really love the size. And down the rabbit hole I went, I'm now considering a preloved noir multicolor because its been such a vibe... I'm all over the place now. :confused1::angel:

Ok wow... Im all over the place. Ive decided against them ... I think both are great but not for me at this point. I'll focus on either a limited edition speedy or multicolor. Don't get me wrong I love the two options I was looking at first. But I always wanted something from 00s collection. So here I am contemplating between a 25 Cerise, 30 Multicolor in Noir or a green graffiti Speedy. Its so silly. And I appreciate the fact that my problems are very first world right now. Usually in life I can make quick and satisfying decisions but when it comes to bags... I'm one hot mess. :giggle: Please chime in if you have thoughts on my mentioned options. Has anyone experience how these bags hold up? Because unless you spend upwards of 3k the bags I was looking at were in kind of bad shape...

Reactions: Grande Latte
For you, I think the world tour would be best because you have the classic 40, so at least the world tour is completely different, and like you said, the black goes with your mostly black wardrobe.

Reactions: LeahLVoes
Hi All,

I hope you and your family are safe and healthy in these stressful Covid times.

I need your valuable advice.

I was planning to buy Speedy B 30 in DE as I live in tropical place i.e. rains everyday as well as since Covid started, wiping handles is a major issue in our country. I was over the fence regards DE’s stiff shoulder strap. My CA advised for “My World Tour” i.e. Monogram with black handles and strap. I just want to know is My World Tour Speedy’s black shoulder strap as stiff as DE’s shoulder strap? Does it dig into your shoulder when having slight weight in the bag as I have weak shoulders and back?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

White Rose

I would try on the 25, 30, and maybe 35 in person. It sounds like you really want a smaller bag. I'd go with your heart (after trying them on). I also like to look at what I have in my collection and think about what size and function/type of bag I actually need or use and make my decision based on this. Good luck