My Mono Valentine

Is this the PM or the MM? I am thinking about purchasing this bag. Do you have the neverfull, if so you could you tell me which one you prefer. I am contemplating between this one and the neverfull

BellaBria17 said:
Is this the PM or the MM? I am thinking about purchasing this bag. Do you have the neverfull, if so you could you tell me which one you prefer. I am contemplating between this one and the neverfull

This is the PM.. I didn't think I wanted the MM since I have 2 NF (Kusama and DE). This is too new for me to say which one I like better as I will be biased on the NF, which I literally have used for travel - sun, sand, hail, rain and snow and proved to be awesome (DE NF). But I love that this one has one giant strap so very comfy I just need to get used to the opening.. Still a little awkward for me but again just not used to it yet... First day of Delightful on the job per say.

Fancy_Pants said:
Congrats! Now I am curious what else you bought and if you are keeping those too.

Hehehe.. I bought Rendez-vous MM, Brea MM, Key cles whatever you call it, Bandeau, Zippy wallet, Sarah wallet, Curieuse wallet and 2 tags - keybell and luggage tag. I got carried away on the price increase and felt very LV deprived.. so far this is the only one I have opened and used.