My Mono Eugenie Wallet Arrived a Day Early!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:My Eugenie wallet arrived 20 minutes ago. It wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow. Yayyy!! I bought it to match my Tivoli GM and I love it!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I was impressed with eluxury's speedy shipping and I noticed they don't even show the wallet anymore. On LV's site, it's sold out. Yay again for me!! :tup:

Sorry, had to share. Husband just doesn't understand the joy in my :heart:!!

2. Congrats and enjoy your new wallet!

3. Oh I would totally share in it...Love that wallet myself.

4. Congrats, post pics okie! :tup:

5. I'll get pics up as soon as the shock wears off of my husband from me spending over $2000 in 2 weeks for the Tivoli GM and now the Eugenie wallet!! :shocked:

6. congrats! would love to see pics of it and the Tivoli GM together!

7. Congrats! Yes please post pics of your Tiviloi and Eugenie wallet together!

8. congrats,.:tup:

9. Congrats, I loveee the clasp of the Eugenie. :heart: Enjoy it!

10. Congrats - this is one of my favourite wallets ! :yes:

11. Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!

12. Congrats!! This is also one of my favs...........

13. Congrats! I love the look of the Eugenie. It looks so functional too. I can't wait to see you post some pics.

14. I have been looking for a new wallet and you have just given me the perfect solution for my search. I also have the tivoli gm and I bet it goes so well together! Can't wait to see the pics! Then I'm gonna get on the phone. :yes:

15. Great way to start your weekend!! Congrats!!