My Mono Collection...I am addicted, I think.

LVGLITTER

Apr 21, 2009
I love my mono, can't tell right? That said, can you find the vernis in the picture? I wish I hadn't sold or given a few of them a way now. Live and learn. But, I am just beginning to branch out to other patterns and materials that is... as soon as stock is up.

I am falling in love with Vernis now and Idylle Fusain, thanks to fellow TPF'rs. Oh and the TREVI!! OMG! But all in good time, LOL!

My Deauville has such pretty patina, but I admit I love it when the vachetta is still brand new like the Galliera PM. Can you tell which is the oldest in the collection?

Hope you like the photos.
dscf0574.jpg
dscf0577b.jpg

dscf0578j.jpg

:drool: I've just realised that I now only have mono SLGs I need to invest in some mono bags :idea: I have the lil pochette cancun you have just LVoe it to run to the local shop/store etc

:drool: I've just realised that I now only have mono SLGs I need to invest in some mono bags :idea: I have the lil pochette cancun just LVoe it to run to the local shop/store etc

When looking at my pics I really do see that I need to expand my tastes. But Mono makes my heart jump. I am so wierd, why is it I get so hooked? I have lots of theories but it's just a feeling inside really. Anyway, I am thinking Trevi or Speedy Idylle in Fusain... both are beautiful!

It's funny you say that about the SLG's because I have been thinking I need ALOT more color. Epi or Vernis I think may do the trick. But I have to pace my self. This collection didn't happen over night:biggrin:

When looking at my pics I really do see that I need to expand my tastes. But Mono makes my heart jump. I am so wierd, why is it I get so hooked? I have lots of theories but it's just a feeling inside really. Anyway, I am thinking Trevi or Speedy Idylle in Fusain... both are beautiful!

It's funny you say that about the SLG's because I have been thinking I need ALOT more color. Epi or Vernis I think may do the trick. But I have to pace my self. This collection didn't happen over night:biggrin:

Get what you LVoe if mono is your thing' it sure isn't a bad thing' to have ;) but that lil drop of vernis is certainly lush and its tempting me too some vernis SLGs too :tup:

Get what you LVoe if mono is your thing' it sure isn't a bad thing' to have ;) but that lil drop of vernis is certainly lush and its tempting me too some vernis SLGs too :tup:

You are right, get what you lvoe. But I think I may love a couple others, such as the Speedy Idylle in Fusian... yet my heart still will belong to mono.