My Mon Monogram is here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I used her right out of the store (but I ask for the box and bag anyways) so no box opening reveal.

I had over 100 tPFer help me decide on the color and which one did I went with... no not the winning combo of Yellow/Ivory but

PURPLE & YELLOW (Purple - color of royalty to match my married name/DH's suggestion, Yellow - color of joy and happiness/for my first name.)

I LOVE IT! (I still think the Mahina is more TDF but this is fun)
    The purple is just the most lovely color.
    I had to do color correction to get the true color. The original photos came out more like royal blue.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. congrats!! i love the colors, especially the lining :nuts: (even though it kinda looks more blue than purple from these pics lol)

3. love love love it! :biggrin: congrats!!

4. I will post some modeling pics later. Have to get my kids to nap.

5. It is definitely a "blue-ish" purple then a "magenta/red-ish" purple.

6. congrats!

7. Speech less!!!!!! love the combination of colors!!

8. very nice -- congrats!!

9. Very pretty

10. Cool color combo

11. Congrats!!

12. I LVoveeeee it!!

13. Very pretty!!!!!

Congrats!!

14. :nuts: Congrats!!! That was quick - when did you order it?? LOVE the combo you chose and the interior is beeeeeautiful! Can't wait to order mine!

15. I order mine on September 1st (the day it launched in my area.) Tomorrow would be official 3 week and it arrived yesterday.

It is quick but I have to say, there are some details are yet to be desired. Some inside stitching is pretty uneven and there are some rippling on the edging. I am trying to figure out, if it is a big deal or not. I am not really focus on it but if I go looking, I can see a lot of things that could have been done better. However, it is not like, I can tell them to show me another Mon Mono NF with my name on it so I can pick "which" to get.